Your number one trusted Pest Controller Servicing Campbelltown.
Each of our technicians are highly trained, licenced and insured for your peace of mind.
Redline Pest Control not only covers your common pests in Campbelltown but we also cover birds and rodents from getting underneath your solar panels and causing damage and making your solar panel less efficient.
With over 11,726 dwellings in Campbelltown alone we often get calls from our clients stating that birds are getting underneath their solar panels and causing damage to the wiring of the solar panels.
What are some issues that are caused by birds, rodents, and leaf debris that is making your solar panels less efficient:
- Bird faeces on panels which could shut down panel operations
- Increase activity of rodents who will quite often feed on birds and their nesting materials
- Rodents chewing wires
- Leaf material build up
- Bird faeces eating into the metals stripping around your solar panels
- Bird faeces and nesting materials blocking gutters
- Increase risk of diseases from the faeces that is left behind by birds
- Bird lice making their way through the cracks and crevices which could lead to bird lice biting you
- Reduce the value of your investment by under preforming and making your solar panels less effective.
Below are some pest birds that could be affecting your solar panels causing them to be less efficent?
Birds – different species of pest birds. Pigeon (Columba livia domestica) European Starling (Sturnus vulgaris) English sparrow (Passer domesticus) Spotted dove (Spilopelia chinensis) Silver Gulls (Larus novaehollandiae) Australian white ibis (Threskiornis molucca) Swallow (Hirundo neoxena) Sulphur-crested cockatoo (Cacatua galerita)
The Australian Ibis, Silver gulls, Swallow and Sulpur-crested cockatoo are protected species and if you do have an issue with these birds we will need to get a special permit if the birds are indeed at pest at your home in Castle Hill.