Redline Pest Control listens to what your needs are and finds an appropriate action plan to eliminate the source of any pest that is in your home or business by using the integrated pest management approach for prevention, treatment and eradication of any pests which are in your home or business.
A good pest controller will correctly identify all pests and advise you on an action plan on how you can keep those disgusting little pest out of your home or business. Redline Pest Control believes in client communication and educating our clients on how to prevent an infestation by having an understanding on pest biology and their behaviours.
The Integrated Pest Management method consists of 5 basic rules which are:
1. Inspection – A thorough inspection of your home or business even in those areas which don’t have any pest problems.
2. Identification – Will correctly identify all pests that are in your home or business.
3. Infestation Levels –Redline Pest Control will determine the level of infestation of any pest that is in your home or business.
4. Control Measures – To find a measure to manage all pests that are in your home or business.
5. Evaluation – Redline Pest Control will evaluate how our services has eradicated all pest which are in your home or business.
What can you do once you had your pest control done?
|ELIMINATE ENTRY POINTS We all know that pest do not come knocking on the door and waltz in, they do however creep in through broken window frames, broken tiles on your roof and cracks and crevices on the foundations of your home or business. Inspect your home or business and carry out any maintenance repairs which may be needed.||ELIMINATE FOOD & WATER SOURCES Pests love a home or business which has food or water source available. Once finished in the kitchen clean all dishes and wipe down all bench tops. Avoid any water source you may have by regularly changing your pets water, or draining the water from your sink, fix any water leaks you may have in or around your home.|
|HOME MAINTENANCE Regular cleaning of your home goes a long way. Pests thrive on dust, food scraps and crumbs. Regular vacuuming and dusting of furniture will help control pest by eliminating their food source. Clean up clutter in your home as this is a good place for them to hide and breed.||LANDSCAPING MAINTENANCE By regularly mowing your lawn, sweeping falling leaves and branches, cutting back branches which overhang your roof, pruning your bushes and over grown plants you will help eliminate pests from entering your home.|