It is mosquito season and just about everyone will experience a Mosquito bite this season.
Unfortunately with the high humidity and downpour of rain we have had it makes it the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes to breed.
Sydneysiders are in for a real treat getting bitten left right and centre.
What can you do to prevent mosquitoes flying in to your humble abode?
1. Make sure that all windows have fly screens.
2. Any doors have fly screens and kept closed.
3. Burning citronella has its benefits as the strong smell mask any attractions the Mosquito has in finding you.
4. Plant marigolds, horsemint, ageratum, lavender, basil, lemon thyme and catnip as they have a potent smell which repels Mosquitoes Sydney.
5. Buy repellent sprays or roll ons from any good camping or supermarket stores.
6. In an oil burner put oil of lemon eucalyptus as this will ward of Mosquitoes.
7. Mosquitoes Sydney are attracted to dark and bright colours, try wearing colours which are softer or dull colours.
8. Put a Mosquito net over your bed when you sleep at night draw the net around you.
9. Eliminate any water source in and around your home as this will attract the Mosquitoes Sydney.
10. Garlic oil diluted with water, spray on your grass after you have had rain, spray around any fountains you have on your property and you can even spray yourself if you don’t mind the smell.