Office pest control Blue Mountains
It is vital that when we work in an office that we are protected in all ways and what many people don’t realise is protection against pest is important to the health and safety of both employers and employees.
Offices have a lot of traffic throughout each day and with that rubbish starts the pile up. It is important to have someone who is responsible to check on the cleanliness and rubbish that is in the office each day so that way you are reducing the risk of a pest infestation.
If you have clients that come into your office and you have a pest infestation that can create a poor impression of your business and potentially can lose business with that person and get a bad reputation of being dirty and unhygienic.
How can you maintain a pest free environment?
It is your duty to maintain a pest free environment for not only your employees but for your clients too.
Having a regular pest service to your office reduces pest activity and reduces the risk of your employees and clients falling sick.
What are the four major pests in offices?
- Cockroaches – campylobacteria’s, salmonellosis, listeriosis, typhoid fever, asthma, leprosy, E.coli infections, gastroenteritis , hepatitis A and cholera.
- Rodents – rat fever bite, salmonellosis, hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, Lassa fever, haemorrhagic fever, leptospirosis and omsk fever.
- Bed Bugs – not known to carry disease but can cause bites and rashes and infestation can get out of hand.
- Flies – typhoid fever, hepatitis A, salmonellosis, cholera, conjunctivitis, gastroenteritis, tuberculosis and dysentery.
- Ants – not known to carry diseases but can pack a nasty bite depending on the species.
Steps that can reduce pest from making your office their humble abode.
- Empty all bins at the end of each day out of the office so there is not food source for them.
- Clean coffee machines and other devices after each use.
- Keep a clean workspace as crumbs will bring pests crawling to your desk.
- Have clean eating areas and make sure your employees clean up after themselves.
- Having a neat and tidy office with no clutter is a no brainer when it comes to pests.
- Any cups, plates, bowls and sink that have water in them will need to be released as stagnant water is a breeding ground for mosquitoes and a water source for other pests, yes, they get thirsty too.
- Have food cupboards clean with pantry stuff in airtight containers.
- Check the external areas for pest activity for large cockroaches and spiders.
Why choose Redline Pest Control for your pest control?
Choosing the right office pest control Blue Mountains can be daunting, there are so many of us in the pest industry. We all claim to be Sydney’s best pest control, but are we?
Here at Redline Pest Control we understand the need for a fast response and discreet pest control for your office. We have tailored suited pest treatments for all pests and understand the life cycle of each pests and how-to carryout an effective pest treatment to your office.
- Each one of our pest technicians are fully qualified and insured for your peace of mind when we carry out pest control on your office.
- After each pest treatment we issue out a pest service report for your records so you can keep up to date with what pests we treated and when your next pest service is due, this also has the chemicals that we use on that service report.
- We don’t compromise on quality when carrying out your pest service.
- Friendly, honest and reliable pest technicians.
- Products are safe for humans, pets and the environment.
- Over 15 years in the pest industry.
We treat All of Sydney including the Blue Mountains – Katoomba, Glenbrook, Blaxland, Emu Plains, Hawkesbury Heights, Hazelbrook, Springwood, Valley Heights, Luera, Lawson, Blackheath, Faulconbridge, Wentworth Falls, Winmalee, Yellow Rock, Mount Riverview