Commercial pest control Sydney cockroach
Did you know that cockroaches are one of the most common pests found in commercial premises whether it be the common cockroach or the pesky German cockroaches.
Unfortunately for us cockroaches have been around since the dinosaur era and will continue to be one of pest controllers worst nightmares.
Whether you own a hotel, restaurant, factory, warehouse, or café you will at least come into contact one time with these bacteria, germ infested critters.
Redline Pest Control understands how important it is the get a hold of the breeding cycle of all species of cockroaches, we first inspect, identify, and then treat your commercial premises.
Redline Pest Control will take any precautions as we know that health and safety is the number one goal when obtaining effective pest control.
Fortunately for our clients there is no odour when we carry out pest treatments internally and a very low odour for completing pest control externally.
Here at Redline Pest Control we alternate between products so cockroaches don’t build up an immunity and will we be able to effectively reduce the population and breeding cycle of the cockroach.
What are some signs that could lead to an infestation of cockroaches?
- Live active cockroaches running around especially in the day time as they are nocturnal.
- Droppings/smearing marks around electrical appliances, walls, cupboards and behind furniture in your premises.
- Egg casings whether they have eggs or not.
- A distinctive smell in the affected areas.
- Cockroach carcass when they molt.
- Damage to electrical appliances as they chew through wiring.
What could happen if you don’t get the cockroach issue at hand?
If you are in the food sector you really must read this part as this is vital to know especially if you are new to the food industry.
Cockroaches carry a bacteria that can be harmful to not only yourself but to your potential clients. Cockroach droppings contain the Staphylococcus, Salmonella, and streptococcus virus.
- Loss of business when a customer sees cockroaches in your premises?
- If council comes in you could get a fine and be placed on the NSW food registry.
- May need to change electrical appliances as the cockroaches have chewed through them.
What are some things you can do before we get to your commercial premises?
- Go around and seal all cracks and crevices as pests can enter even the smallest of gaps.
- Prevent harbourage spaces. Remove any clutter, boxes, and any other items where pest can hide.
- Inspect all stock that comes into your commercial premises for any pests as often German cockroaches and other pests are bought in from an outside source.
- Empty all bins to the outside council bin once full and at the end of the night.
- At the end of the night make sure that you do a full clean of all cooking equipment, utensils, benches, tables, chairs, bar area and any other area that is in your commercial premises.
- For bar flies, midges, drain flies and any other flying insect that lives around the drains put draino or bleach down the drains to kill off any eggs which have been laid in there.
- Put all food stock away in appropriate places such as a pantry and fridges/freezers.
- Check all incoming boxes for cockroaches and their eggs
What we do when we get to your commercial premises?
- Inspection – Your technician from Redline Pest Control will go around your premises and inspect all areas even those areas which have no issues with pests.
- Identification – Redline Pest Control technician will identify any pest which they have found in or around your premises.
- Threshold of pest – Your Redline Pest Control technician will determine the threshold level of pests which are residing in or around your premises.
- Control measures – To control and manage all levels of infestations of pests which are in or around your premises.
- Evaluation – Your Redline Pest Control Technicians will evaluate the effectiveness of each service which is carried out and will eliminate any pests in or around your premises.
Pest Control Sydney Commercial
commercial pest control Sydney cockroach