German Cockroach Treatments
Here at Redline Pest Control we inspect your premises and will advise you on how severe the German cockroach problem is.
Redline Pest Control does not go on how many cockroaches you see but where the cockroaches are.
German cockroaches are nocturnal and will come out of their harbourage spots at night time. If you are seeing German cockroaches in the day it means you have a very high infestation and they are over-crowded in their harbourage spots.
How Redline Pest Control determines the level of a German cockroach infestation
Mild– Kitchen, Bathroom & laundry
Moderate- Kitchen, Bathroom, laundry, lounge & hallway
Severe- Kitchen, Bathroom, laundry, lounge, hallway, bedrooms & all throughout your home
What you can do in preparation before Redline Pest Control comes to your home
- Clean your kitchen, moping, wiping down surfaces and cleaning behind the fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove if possible.
- Remove any items such as boxes, Paper and plastic bags, to minimize any places where German cockroaches can harbourage and breed.
- If you have a problem outside of your kitchen you will need to make sure the place has been cleaned and all clutter is removed as this is the perfect place for German cockroaches to breed.
What can you expect from your service?
- Within the first week you should see up to 80% of German cockroaches eliminated.
- 6 weeks after your service you should not have any German cockroaches unless the infestation is very high (your home is overrun by German cockroaches)
- If you are still seeing German cockroaches after 6 weeks don’t fret call Redline Pest Control as you will have 6 months warranty and Redline Pest Control will send out the same technician to your home to retreat the affected areas.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to empty out all my cupboards?
No, you do not need to empty cupboards, as Redline Pest Control will apply a gel. No liquid sprays will be sprayed in the cupboards.
- Will the spray affect humans and pets?
No, all of Redline Pest Controls chemicals are low in toxicity. All we ask is that depending on the weather to go out for about an hour or two.
- Will the gel that is inside of my cupboards contaminate my food?
No, Redline Pest control applies the gel in any cracks, crevices & cupboard hinges.
- Will I still see German cockroaches after the treatment has been done?
Yes, you will still German cockroaches as the chemical will flush them out of their harbourage spots and you will not that the German cockroaches will start dying one by one. Also with the gel when the cockroaches eat the gel and go to the toilet other German cockroaches will eat the faeces and will die as the chemical has a transfer affect.