Your number one trusted Pest Controller servicing Hurstville for almost 10 years!
Did you know that each of Redline Pest controls friendly technicians are highly trained, licenced and insured for your peace of mind.
With Hurstville being at the foot of the George’s River we understand the pests that comes with living in and around Hurstville and have sound knowledge on how to treat each pest to make your home pest free environment.
What are some common pest that are lurking around in and around Hurstville?
- German cockroaches
- Rats/mice – rodents
- Ground dwelling spiders
With over 26,040 dwellings in the Hurstville area you can imagine the pests that are lurking around making your home their new humble abode.
At the moment we are getting calls from clients in the Hurstville area that have birds roosting under their solar panels which is either causing damage to the solar panels or birds faecal matter is an eyesore.
What are some of these issues that are caused by birds, rodents & leaf material:
- Bird faeces on panels which could shut down panel operations
- An eyesore especially if all you can see is bird poo everywhere
- Increase activity of rodents causing damage to wire in your solar panels
- Bird faeces eating into the metals stripping around your solar panels
- Bird faeces and nesting materials blocking gutters
- Increase risk of diseases from the faeces that is left behind by birds
- Bird lice making their way through the cracks and crevices which could lead to bird lice biting you
- Reduce the value of your investment by under preforming and making your solar panels less effective when there is a build up on bird nesting materials and other leaf debris
What are some pest birds that could be affecting your solar panels in Hurstville?
Bird Proofing Hurstville
Birds – different species of pest birds. Pigeon (Columba livia domestica) European Starling (Sturnus vulgaris) English sparrow (Passer domesticus) Spotted dove (Spilopelia chinensis) Silver Gulls (Larus novaehollandiae) Australian white ibis (Threskiornis molucca) Swallow (Hirundo neoxena) Sulphur-crested cockatoo (Cacatua galerita)
The Australian Ibis, Silver gulls, Swallow and Sulphur-crested cockatoo are protected species and if you do have an issue with these birds we will need to get a special permit if the birds are indeed at pest at your home in Hurstville.