Hotel Pest Control Sydney
Sydney has been listed as a popular tourist attraction and with many people coming and going each day the likelihood of certain pest such as bed bugs make there way in to hotels, motels and hostels.
However, bed bugs are not the only pest that you will see in hotels, hostels and motels. Other pests such as ants, rodents, flies, fleas and cockroaches are up on the list on what could be lurking around in your establishment.
With such pests, it is vital for hotel, hostel and motel managers to always be aware of any pest issues that may arise in any room in the establish they manage.
Unfortunately, with social media these days it is easy for guests to leave a bad review if they find an infestation of pests in their room. Bad reviews will deter any future clients booking their stay with you. Most pests come out from the surroundings but there are some pests that is bought in my guest unwittingly.
Top six pests that haunt the grounds that you manage! Hotel Pest Control Sydney!
- Bed bugs
Redline Pest Control has a vast knowledge on how to monitor and treat any infestations of pests in hotels, hostels and motels without compromising both your staff and guest’s health and safety. We train all our pest technicians both inhouse and through courses throughout the year to provide a safe and secure pest control for your establishment.
Redline Pest Control will inspect your establishment, provide a control measure and prevention method on pests that have decided that your establishment is their new home. Redline Pest Control follows a strict integrated pest management and can guarantee that it is safe for staff, guest, pets and the environment.
Why is hotel pest control Sydney so important to be clean and pest free?
- Pests infestations can have a serious impact on the health of your employees and guests.
- Bad reviews left by guests and even employees if an infestation is out of control and not fixed in a timely manner.
- Closure of your establishment if pest infestations are out of controlled.
- Hard to take control on pest if not treated in a swift time manner, as by leaving pests to breed and multiply will need further services which could see your establishment forking out extra $$$$.
- Loss of revenue for your establishment once word gets out that there is a pest infestation at your establishment.
Redline Pest Control creates a positive client experience!
As part of our pest prevention guarantee, we understand that eliminating pest in a safe manner is vital as your reputation of your establishment is a key part of your success.
When carrying out our pest treatments we are vigilant in maintaining good relationships with our clients to ensure that the best pest prevention and elimination is carried out.
All our pest treatments come with a service report outlining any pest infestations and hygiene of the premises we carried out and when your next service is due. Service reports are vital for council regulation bodies and shows that your establishment is being proactive in keeping pest infestations from occurring.
Redline Pest Control takes pest control seriously and will always follow five steps, Hotel Pest Control Sydney:
- Inspection of premises to see ascertain whether there is a pest issue
- Identification of pests
- Threshold of pest
- Control measures in order to maintain a pest free environment
- Evaluation of pest
What are somethings you can do to reduce the population of pest in and around your Hotel Pest Control Sydney?
- Eliminate water and food sources from pests
- Maintenance of the interior areas
- Landscaping and maintaining all external areas
- Always take out the rubbish at the end of the day
- Seal all cracks and crevices in and around your establishment
- Put all food stock away in the appropriate places
If you have a pest issue Hotel Pest Control Sydney call Redline Pest Control on 9920 0790 or 0426 002 007 to arrange for one of our experience technicians to come out and meet with you for a free no obligation quote.