Summer Pest Control Sydney
With all this beautiful weather that we are having here in Sydney we are having an influx of calls from residents here in Sydney that they are seeing heaps of pests in and around their homes.
Summer Pest Control Sydney is an ideal breeding playground for nasty unwanted pests in your home or business.
While a vast majority of pests hibernate in Autumn and Winter, some pests tend to invade us all year round.
Just to name a few:
Cockroaches – Spiders – Ants – Termites – Bed Bugs – Rats – Pantry Moths – Wasps
A lot of our clients tend to have Summer Pest Control Sydney as the influx of pests seem to be at their highest.
There several different ways that you can insect proof your home, some of these are listed below.
- Go around your home and check for any damage, cracks and crevices and seal any access points that they can gain entry.
- After each meal, be sure to clean up straight away as crumbs are pests’ best friends.
- Store all food packaging in air tight containers to avoid Indian meal moths from infesting further stored goods.
- Vacuum every night before you go to bed and take out the rubbish to the outside council bin.
- If travelling, empty your luggage straight away and I know this may sound weird but also give the luggage a quick vacuum in case you bought bed bugs home with you.
- At the end of each night empty your pets water bowl and turn it upside down, for their food bowl give it a wash out and turn upside down.
- If you buy second hand goods be sure to give it a good vacuum before bringing them inside to your home.